There are numerous defenses to a DUI charge. As a knowledgeable DUI lawyer, Marc Brown can review your case to determine which defenses, if any, are relevant to your case. Some defenses that can result in having charges against you dropped or reduced, a conviction of “not guilty,” or evidence against you suppressed include:
- You were illegally pulled over and stopped
- No BAC information (i.e. you refused to submit to blood or breath testing)
- Incorrect breathalyzer/blood alcohol results
- You weren’t actually impaired
- You were asked to perform a non-sanctioned field sobriety test
- You had no knowledge of the impairment—i.e. you were drugged by someone else, took a prescription without knowing the side effects, etc.
Attorney Marc Brown can help you understand the charges against you, discuss possible defenses to those charges, and guide you on how to build your case. He can also negotiate with the prosecution to strike a plea deal, which may be important to the overall outcome of your case.